ASP to APS Net Article Peter Bromberg Netscape?

Davisro

I am new at this and am ablet to get the sameples to work properly with
Internet explorer, but cannot get it to work properly with Netscape or
Opera.

It sits at the screen with all the form items on it, but no submit is ever
done to continue on to the next screen. (This does not happen in Internet
Explorer)

Here is my asp page....

<%
Response.Write("<form name='t' id='t' action='../bundle/ASP_TO_ASPX.aspx
method=post' >")
for each Item in Session.Contents
dim sTest
sTest =
"UserID,Validated,UserKey,SiteID,HaveProfile,profileID,homeViewID,homeSiteID
,homeGroupID,targetHomepage,rConf," & _
"FName,LName,root,useFlash,Debugging,DebugResults"
if instr(1,sTest,item) > 0 then
Response.Write("<input type='hidden' name='" & Item & "'")
Response.Write( " value='" & Session(item) & " '>")
end if
next
if len(Request.QueryString("Destpage")) >4 then
Response.Write("<input type='hidden' name=destpage value='" &
Request.querystring("destpage") & "'>")
end if
Response.Write("</FORM>")
Response.Write("<scr" + "ipt>document.forms['t'].submit();</scr" + "ipt>")
%>

Thanks,

Rog

George Ter-Saakov

Here is the steps i would add to your code.

1. Add <HTML> and <BODY> tags.
2. You forgot the quote at the end of ASP_TO_ASPX.aspx

Netscape and Opera are less robust and would not work with improper HTML.

George.