    Approximately how much percentage of ASP programmers must have already
    migrated to ASP.NET by now? Is ASP in more demand or ASP.NET in more
    demand?

    RN1, Dec 14, 2007

  2. RN1

    Mike Brind Guest

    "RN1" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Approximately how much percentage of ASP programmers must have already
    > migrated to ASP.NET by now? Is ASP in more demand or ASP.NET in more
    > demand?

    I would say that most new development is being done in ASP.NET. Classic ASP
    skills seem to be in demand where there are existing apps that aren't being
    or haven't been migrated. To see what people are asking most questions
    about, compare this:
    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general/about
    to this:
    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/about