    any simple and straightforward method ?

    currently , i use javascript to call "save as" window to save as htm , but i
    don't know how to save the picture included in the page

    hycn office, Sep 26, 2003

  2. hycn office

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:56:51 +0800, "hycn office"
    <> wrote:

    >i want to provide a hyperlink to convert the current asp document into pdf
    >
    >any simple and straightforward method ?

    Third party utilities. Try planetpdf.com for a good roundup.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Sep 26, 2003

  3. hycn office

    hycn office Guest

    thanks jeff ~
    but ........ my key problem is that i cant use third party utilities because
    i am using web hosting and they said wont install for me

    so still have any idea ?

    i found a free server to do that , but there are some bugs .... any other
    free server to do that ?

    "Jeff Cochran" <> ???
    news: ???...

    hycn office, Sep 27, 2003