    and running have to cost??

    Looking forward to response(s)

    James
    James, Apr 21, 2004

  2. Some hosting companies provide ASP capabilities at no extra cost.
    Some charge extra.
    Some might not support it at all.
    You should shop around to find a hosting companies that provides what you
    need at a good price.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 21, 2004

  3. It could be that the host charges more because it's actually a different
    server. Without ASP they may host it on an Apache web server and with ASP
    they host it on IIS. ASP itself doesn't cost extra because it's part of IIS
    4 and above, and IIS is free on the Windows Platform.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP -- FrontPage

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Apr 22, 2004