    found are using .NET which is not an option for me here.

    Thanks

    David

    David, Apr 29, 2004

  2. "Curt_C [MVP]" <software_AT_darkfalz.com> wrote in message
    > what control are you referring to? There is no tree control natively.

    I'd be willing to bet the OP was referring to the VB OCX.

    In my experience, using native VB controls is more of a PITA than it's
    worth. You might take a look at this article, though. It shows a very nice
    method of creating a treeview using XML/XSL. I haven't tried it, but it
    looks very nice.

    http://www.15seconds.com/issue/010921.htm

    --
    William Morris
    Product Development, Seritas LLC

    William Morris, Apr 29, 2004

  3. <aol>me too!</aol>

    http://www.aspfaq.com/2311

    (There's an example there for folders/files, plus links to several other
    sites, including Curt's.)

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP