ASP Upload

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by John Smith, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    Hi,

    I'm using the Persists ASPUpload component to upload files to various
    sub-directorys in the root of my website. I have written a short bit of code
    for this but it always uploads to the root directory. Anyone know where i'm
    going wrong ?

    Thanks

    John

    ---------------------html that sends to ASP ---------------------

    <form action="upload.asp?upload=yes" method="post"
    ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data">
    <input type="file" name="file">
    <select name="folder">
    <option value="folder_one">Folder One</option>
    <option value="folder_two">Folder Two</option>
    </select>
    <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Upload">

    If Request.QueryString("upload")="yes" Then

    Set Upload = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload")
    Upload.OverwriteFiles = False
    Upload.SetMaxSize 1048576

    strFolder = Upload.Form("folder")
    strPath = "d:\home\bloggs\public_html\" & strFolder
    Upload.Save(strPath)

    John Smith, Sep 23, 2003