    Does anyone have any experience with this sort of stuff?
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, Martin
    Martin, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Martin

    Steven Burn Guest

    I don't have this problem on mine (also using ASPUpload) but, have you
    changed the Timout in IIS itself?

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Disclaimer:

    Steven Burn, Feb 23, 2004

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Thanks for responding,

    I have not made the change in IIS because the
    documentation said that the change in the script would
    override value in IIS.
    Did you have to change the "timeout value" in your IIS?

    Martin

    Martin, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Martin

    Steven Burn Guest

    I didn't have to change anything (couldn't even if I wanted to as I don't
    have direct access to IIS).

    You may want to check your ASPUpload script against mine though (shown
    below)

    [BEGIN]
    <%
    Server.TimeOut "5000"

    Set Upload = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload")
    Upload.IgnoreNoPost = True

    'Folder to upload images to
    Count = Upload.Save(Server.MapPath("files"))
    %>
    <!-- HTML-->
    <form name="ULF" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"
    action="index.asp">
    File 1: <input type="file" size="25" name="file1"><br>
    File 2: <input type="file" size="25" name="file2"><br>
    File 3: <input type="file" size="25" name="file3"><br>
    <input type=submit value="Upload">
    </form>
    [END]

    --