    memberships. Then would route the user to another web site based on those
    group memberships.

    Any help would be great.

    Josh, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Josh

    Mike Guest

    why not just do a redirect to the site?

    if AD = "SCOOBY" then
    server.transfer http://www.nowhere.com
    end if

    or have the information in you DB table. There are several ways to do this

    Mike, Apr 28, 2004

  3. Josh

    Josh Guest

    Thats a good idea but the list of users for one site alone could be over
    100. The db is an interesting idea but it would require maintiance in two
    differnent places. One the user would have to be in a group to login to the
    website second we would have to update the db. We want to have a single
    site for all of our customers but not list them. That way when a user
    connects to the site they dont know who else we do work for. Is there a way
    to do this with the home page field in AD?

    Josh, Apr 28, 2004