asp user/group memborship

Josh

Any suggestions on where I can find the asp code to put into a web page to
do the following. I would like a single web page that a user would have to
login to. The asp code when then take the username and check its AD group
memberships. Then would route the user to another web site based on those
group memberships.

Any help would be great.

Josh

Thats a good idea but the list of users for one site alone could be over
100. The db is an interesting idea but it would require maintiance in two
differnent places. One the user would have to be in a group to login to the
website second we would have to update the db. We want to have a single
site for all of our customers but not list them. That way when a user
connects to the site they dont know who else we do work for. Is there a way
to do this with the home page field in AD?