    I'm trying to get an updated list of .Browser files for the ASP .NET
    Framework. The latest files we have are from 9/23/2005. Can anyone direct me
    to a place where I can get these updated files?

    Sejin Myong, May 22, 2007

  2. Sejin Myong

    VijayS Guest

    On May 23, 12:13 am, Sejin Myong
    <> wrote:
    > I'm trying to get an updated list of .Browser files for the ASP .NET
    > Framework. The latest files we have are from 9/23/2005. Can anyone direct me
    > to a place where I can get these updated files?

    See the following discussions:

    http://groups.google.com/group/micr....mobile/browse_thread/thread/78235ad8297fca11

    AND

    http://groups.google.com/group/micr....mobile/browse_thread/thread/9ffa973a7282e7dd

    You won't find a working solution there, but you'll find a mostly
    decent one in the DasBlog source code.

    VijayS, Jul 13, 2007