ASP v2.0.50727 mobile device detection

Sejin Myong

I'm trying to get an updated list of .Browser files for the ASP .NET
Framework. The latest files we have are from 9/23/2005. Can anyone direct me
to a place where I can get these updated files?

VijayS

I'm trying to get an updated list of .Browser files for the ASP .NET
Framework. The latest files we have are from 9/23/2005. Can anyone direct me
to a place where I can get these updated files?

See the following discussions:

http://groups.google.com/group/micr....mobile/browse_thread/thread/78235ad8297fca11

AND

http://groups.google.com/group/micr....mobile/browse_thread/thread/9ffa973a7282e7dd

You won't find a working solution there, but you'll find a mostly
decent one in the DasBlog source code.