ASP vs ASP.NET

Michael

How would I do this in Asp.Net:

Response.Expires = -1000
Dim XmlDoc
Set XmlDoc = Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.DOMDocument")
XmlDoc.async = false
XmlDoc.Load(Server.MapPath("myfile.xml"))
XMlDoc.Save(Response)

I have a page that builds an Xml DataIsland on the client
and sets the src to 'http://myserver/myxml.asp'. I want
to conver the site to .Net but need to reproduce this
function. I've tried the Web Services route but can't get
it to work like my simple ASP file does.

TIA