ASP Web Based nslookup

TomT

Hi,
I've been searching but have not been able to find a script that will allow
nslookup's using ASP.

I'm looking to use a form, that will allow users to enter IP addresses or
domian names, then preform nslookup type of searches on the entered
information.

This is for a test server, so would like a free option if one is available.

Thanks

Martin Honnen

TomT wrote:

I've been searching but have not been able to find a script that will allow
nslookup's using ASP.

I'm looking to use a form, that will allow users to enter IP addresses or
domian names, then preform nslookup type of searches on the entered
information.

This is for a test server, so would like a free option if one is available.

Some Googling led me to
http://www.sabrainc.com/DNS.asp?P=DNS
but test that yourself, I don't know the component.

TomT

That only seems to offer::

IP -> Domain Name

Domain Name -> IP

Lookups.

I would like the functions of a true NSLookup, being able to select
A,ANY,CNAME,MX,NS,PTR,SOA,SRV..

Is this possible ?

Thanks

Bad Bubba

Hi,
I've been searching but have not been able to find a script that will allow
nslookup's using ASP.

I'm looking to use a form, that will allow users to enter IP addresses or
domian names, then preform nslookup type of searches on the entered
information.

This is for a test server, so would like a free option if one is available.

I have looked and I have not been able to find anything free.

--Dave

Frank Hellmann

Hi,
you could install Aloaha (www.aloaha.com) and use the included DNS COM
Object.
If you disable the aloaha service you dont need to license it.
If you want me to write you the script just let me know by email.
That DNS COM Object supports also SPF, CallerID, RBL lists and so on....

FH

+++
SPAM protected by www.aloaha.com
+++