    information.

    This is for a test server, so would like a free option if one is available.

    Thanks
    TomT, Jun 12, 2004

  2. TomT wrote:

    > I've been searching but have not been able to find a script that will allow
    > nslookup's using ASP.
    >
    > I'm looking to use a form, that will allow users to enter IP addresses or
    > domian names, then preform nslookup type of searches on the entered
    > information.
    >
    > This is for a test server, so would like a free option if one is available.

    Some Googling led me to
    http://www.sabrainc.com/DNS.asp?P=DNS
    but test that yourself, I don't know the component.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Jun 12, 2004

  3. TomT

    TomT Guest

    That only seems to offer::

    IP -> Domain Name

    Domain Name -> IP

    Lookups.

    I would like the functions of a true NSLookup, being able to select
    A,ANY,CNAME,MX,NS,PTR,SOA,SRV..

    Is this possible ?

    Thanks

    TomT, Jun 12, 2004
  4. Martin Honnen, Jun 12, 2004
  5. TomT

    Bad Bubba Guest

    In article <40cad81e$0$17768$>,
    says...
    > Hi,
    > I've been searching but have not been able to find a script that will allow
    > nslookup's using ASP.
    >
    > I'm looking to use a form, that will allow users to enter IP addresses or
    > domian names, then preform nslookup type of searches on the entered
    > information.
    >
    > This is for a test server, so would like a free option if one is available.

    I have looked and I have not been able to find anything free.

    --Dave
    Bad Bubba, Aug 5, 2004
  6. Hi,
    you could install Aloaha (www.aloaha.com) and use the included DNS COM
    Object.
    If you disable the aloaha service you dont need to license it.
    If you want me to write you the script just let me know by email.
    That DNS COM Object supports also SPF, CallerID, RBL lists and so on....

    FH

    +++
    SPAM protected by www.aloaha.com
    +++

    Frank Hellmann, Aug 5, 2004
  7. TomT

    Anthony Guest

    http://www.a1vbcode.com/app.asp?ID=924

    free qdns.dll and sample .asp included.. works VERY well...

    Anthony, Aug 6, 2004