ASP web page with ADO

Otuatail

Can anyone tell me how to use access with a web page (ASP)
I have some code that uses SQL server, and I have made a few changes
Please anyone

Paul

Here it is -------------------------------------
ADODB.txt

<%@ Language=VBScript %>
<%
dsn = Application("Temp2")
Set connection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
connection.ConnectionTimeout = Application("ConnectionTimeout")
connection.Open dsn
sql = "SELECT * FROM People"
OpenRecordset sql,Conn,rs
%>

<HTML>
<BODY>
<form action="Update.asp" method="post">
<input type="input" Name="Code" Value="<%=rs("Name")%>" size="4" readonly>
</form>
</BODY>
</HTML>