ASP webpage creator?

Franklin

Hi!

I'm creating an application using ASP and MSSQL server. I'm finding the task
of designing my output and forms to be rather tedious. Modifications require
a fair bit of work. Most of my code is being written in notepad - no
Interdev or DotNet tools.

Are there any applications (or even just some helpful tips) that help
provide report output and user interface design for the webpages?

Thanks!

Ken Schaefer

Create some resuable functions and/or web classes to handle this work for
you would be my first recommendation...

Cheers
Ken

: Hi!
:
: I'm creating an application using ASP and MSSQL server. I'm finding the
task
: of designing my output and forms to be rather tedious. Modifications
require
: a fair bit of work. Most of my code is being written in notepad - no
: Interdev or DotNet tools.
:
: Are there any applications (or even just some helpful tips) that help
: provide report output and user interface design for the webpages?
:
: Thanks!
:
:

Franklin

Thanks for the quick reply, Ken!

"Web Classes" - Not sure what these are or how they work. I assume that you
mean create some custom controls similar to creating an OCX in VB6.

I'll start digging in Google. Thanks!