    Are there any applications (or even just some helpful tips) that help
    provide report output and user interface design for the webpages?

    Thanks!
    Franklin, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Franklin

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Create some resuable functions and/or web classes to handle this work for
    you would be my first recommendation...

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Franklin" <> wrote in message
    : Hi!
    :
    : I'm creating an application using ASP and MSSQL server. I'm finding the
    task
    : of designing my output and forms to be rather tedious. Modifications
    require
    : a fair bit of work. Most of my code is being written in notepad - no
    : Interdev or DotNet tools.
    :
    Ken Schaefer, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Franklin

    Franklin Guest

    Thanks for the quick reply, Ken!

    "Web Classes" - Not sure what these are or how they work. I assume that you
    mean create some custom controls similar to creating an OCX in VB6.

    I'll start digging in Google. Thanks!

    Franklin, Jul 25, 2003