    World" html page. Same think. Workd locally but not remotely.
    Cheers,
    Charlie

    Charlie363, May 30, 2005

  2. Charlie363

    mallyonline Guest

    what is the web address for the site?

    mallyonline, May 30, 2005

  3. Sorry, this is not a public website. It is only used on our intranet. By
    the way, I have already tried doing a aspnet_regiis -u and aspnet_regiis
    -i but it didn't change anything.
    Charlie

    charlie charlie, May 31, 2005
  4. Charlie363

    Mark Schupp Guest

    This is not a .net group so you may not get a lot of assistance. But first
    try to get a usable error message.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109

    --
    Mark Schupp