    Btw if i had stored chiense character in ACCESS, but when it go thru asp
    n display on IE, it show "???" instead of the chinese character

    cheers

    D, Oct 12, 2004

  2. I'm not sure about the Chinese character thing, but as far as the length of
    a querystring value,

    where url is: /page.asp?theName=A100
    <%
    sVal = Request.Querystring("theName")
    Select Case Len(sVal)
    Case 4
    Response.Write "This is where the code for a length of 4 should
    go."
    Case 6
    Response.Write "This is where the code for a length of 6 should
    go."
    Case Else
    Response.Write "This is where the ""else"" code should go."
    End Select
    %>

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Oct 12, 2004

  3. D

    D Guest

    D, Oct 12, 2004
  4. D

    Evertjan. Guest

    Ray Costanzo [MVP] wrote on 12 okt 2004 in

    > <%
    > sVal = Request.Querystring("theName")

    I am not sure about the halachic value of this,
    though it is valid vbscript.

    [please disregard if you do not care for halachic issues]

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Oct 12, 2004