ASP with XML

Tim:.

Hi Can someone explain to me how I can do the following

I have an xml document that has a START and FINISH node. These nodes contain start and finish dates for a project. I would like to convert the dates so they are shown as a value instead of a date

E.G:
Start = 2004-04-05T08:00:0
Finish = 2004-04-07T17:00:0

So what I want to do is convert the start to finish to represent a numeric value where 1 day = 16 and 12 hours = 8, how do I go about doing this and then submiting the value to an xsl document

At the moment I have a xml document with all the data, and xslt document and an asp document which creates the XHTML code on the server

....::: AS
<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%><
'Load XM
set xml = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM"
xml.async = fals
xml.load(Server.MapPath("ProjectTEST.xml")

'Load XS
set xsl = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM"
xsl.async = fals
xsl.load(Server.MapPath("GantChartView.xsl")

'Transform fil
Response.Write(xml.transformNode(xsl)
%

....:: XM

<Project><Name>Test.xml</Name><Title>View</Title><Task><ID>1</ID><Start>2004-04-05T08:00:00</Start><Finish>2004-04-07T17:00:00</Finish></Task></Project

...:: XSL

Need the value for a day here

EG from above 3 Working Days: Value = 4

Thanks for any advice