    Event ID: 10010
    Date: 2004-11-23
    Time: 10:33:25
    User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
    Computer: ERNE
    The server {3D14228D-FBE1-11D0-995D-00C04FD919C1} did not register with DCOM
    within the required timeout.

    followed by

    Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: W3SVC
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 36
    Date: 2004-11-23
    Time: 10:33:25
    User: N/A
    Computer: ERNE
    The server failed to load application '/LM/W3SVC/1/Root/Satellite'. The
    error was 'Server execution failed
    '.
    For additional information specific to this message please visit the
    Microsoft Online Support site located at:

    I've tried the fix suggested in
    Article ID : 327153 ASP Pages Do Not Process and DCOM Event 10010 Appears in
    System Log

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327153/EN-US

    but it doesn't help because The NT AUTHORITY\Authenticated Users and NT
    AUTHORITY\INTERACTIVE entries are already in the User group.

    THis has problem has happened on two of our servers. The servers were
    rebuilt last week. Prior to the rebuild Terminal Services worked OK without
    interferring with IIS ASP processing.

    Any help much appreciated,
    Thks
    WeatherMan