    Thank you

    David

    , May 21, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm about to create an ASP script which will essentially parse SQL
    > tuples (rows) into a Word file, creating labels, although would need
    > to use the pre-defined label templates within word.
    >
    > Can anyone direct me in the right direction?

    MS strongly advises against automating Word in server applications such as
    ASP (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;257757).

    You should probably use a third-party product to do this. Is rtf an option?
    If so, take a look at these search results:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...sult&cd=1&q=classic ASP rtf component&spell=1

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"