    partition.

    We are using the Default web site for the Intranet site.

    Thanks.
    Paul Raflik, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Paul Raflik

    Ray at Guest

    First see here.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2109

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Paul Raflik

    Guest Guest

    I did as the article suggested. The error message has
    changed but still does not give me any clue as to what is
    wrong. "The server has encountered an error while
    request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
    information. Please contact the server administrator for
    assistance."

    There are no relevent Event log messages.

    The ASP page in question works fine on another IIS web
    server.

    Guest, Oct 15, 2003