    When I publish asp files from Front Page to my 2000
    server, a message tells me my server doesn't support .asp
    files? I don't know what is missing from the web server.

    njdowd, Jun 18, 2004

  2. njdowd

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:34:42 -0700, "njdowd"
    <> wrote:

    >When I publish asp files from Front Page to my 2000
    >server, a message tells me my server doesn't support .asp
    >files? I don't know what is missing from the web server.

    Maybe nothing. Is this a server you have control of? Does a "Hello
    World!" ASP page work?

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jun 18, 2004

  3. njdowd

    Bullschmidt Guest

    Or if you want to move up to a low-priced Web host you may want to look
    into www.best-machine.com where currently for $4.50/mo total you can set
    up 5 domains (i.e. separate Web sites).

    I've used them for some low-priced situations.

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Designer
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com
    ASP Designer Tips, ASP Web Database Demo, Free ASP Bar Chart Tool...

    Bullschmidt, Jun 22, 2004