    You can also see a list of related sites.
    HTTP 500 - Internal server error
    Internet Explorer
    Jim, Aug 30, 2004

  2. http://www.aspfaq.com/2109
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2081
    http://www.aspfaq.com/5007

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Aug 30, 2004

  3. Find a setting on the server that allows ASP pages to run

    Pauline Parrot, Aug 31, 2004
  4. Jim

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:43:07 -0700, Jim
    <> wrote:

    >I'm running Windows 2000, IIS 5.0 and I'm trying to view some .asp pages.
    >
    >What is causing the error - see below.
    >
    >I'm getting the error:

    >The page cannot be displayed
    >There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be
    >displayed.
    >Please try the following:
    >Open the localhost home page, and then look for links to the information you
    >want.
    >Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
    >Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
    >You can also see a list of related sites.
    >HTTP 500 - Internal server error
    >Internet Explorer

    Start with:

    Why do I get a 500 Internal Server error for all ASP errors?
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Aug 31, 2004
  5. Jim

    aor Guest

    Hi,

    I have the same problem when trying to view asp pages. Did you get it to work?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    aor, Oct 19, 2004
  6. Jim

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:21:01 -0700, aor
    <> wrote:

    >I have the same problem when trying to view asp pages. Did you get it to work?

    Then you need the same answer:

    Jeff Cochran, Oct 20, 2004