asp

Jim

I'm running Windows 2000, IIS 5.0 and I'm trying to view some .asp pages.

What is causing the error - see below.

I'm getting the error:

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be
displayed.
Please try the following:
Open the localhost home page, and then look for links to the information you
want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.
HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

Jeff Cochran

I'm running Windows 2000, IIS 5.0 and I'm trying to view some .asp pages.

What is causing the error - see below.

I'm getting the error:

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be
displayed.
Please try the following:
Open the localhost home page, and then look for links to the information you
want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.
HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

Start with:

Why do I get a 500 Internal Server error for all ASP errors?
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109

Jeff

aor

Hi,

I have the same problem when trying to view asp pages. Did you get it to work?

Any help would be appreciated.