ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR Error

Harin Sandhoo

The error is that the text <ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR url=...> is being
displayed instead of a redirect taking place. I ran the same app. on
3 different PCs, and only the ones running IE 6.X got this error. The
one running 5.X redirected as expected. Just an observation.

Alvin Bruney

You probably have smart navigation turned on. It is problematic to say the
least. It only works on IE v5.5x and above. Try turning it off and see if
you can reproduce this error.