AspeCt-oriented C (ACC) Release V 0.7

Mike

We are pleased to announce the release of AspeCt-oriented C (ACC) V
0.7.

The ACC 0.7 release includes two main experimental features: The
variable
set() and get() pointcut.

For more details and to download, please visit http://www.aspectc.net.

Highlights of ACC V 0.7 include:
1. set() and get() pointcut for global variables
2. advice of join points matching inside aspect files
3. output matching information between join points and advices
4. preturn() to return any integer value

We appreciate feedback and support for AspeCt-oriented C.

Regards,

ACC Team

www.aspectc.net

July 31, 2007