AspeCt-oriented C (ACC) Release V 0.7

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Mike, Aug 1, 2007.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    We are pleased to announce the release of AspeCt-oriented C (ACC) V
    0.7.

    The ACC 0.7 release includes two main experimental features: The
    variable
    set() and get() pointcut.

    For more details and to download, please visit http://www.aspectc.net.

    Highlights of ACC V 0.7 include:
    1. set() and get() pointcut for global variables
    2. advice of join points matching inside aspect files
    3. output matching information between join points and advices
    4. preturn() to return any integer value

    We appreciate feedback and support for AspeCt-oriented C.

    Regards,

    ACC Team

    www.aspectc.net

    July 31, 2007