aspectj ant import not found

Discussion in 'Java' started by tmaus, Sep 2, 2004.

  1. tmaus

    tmaus Guest

    hi there .. have a small problem with ant - aspectj generation..
    aspectj is telling me that it is not able to import libraries..

    my aspect looks like:

    import org.aspectj.lang.*;
    import foo.bar.Home;

    public aspect LoggerAspect {

    my class looks like:

    package foo.bar;

    public class Home {

    the foo.bar package is available as source as well as a compiled directory.

    my build.xml snipplet looks like:
    <path id="build.dir.classes">
    <pathelement location="${build.cls.dir}"/>
    </path>

    <iajc destdir="${build.aspect.dir}"
    verbose="on"
    aspectpath="${build.jar.dir}/aspects.jar"
    sourceroots="${src.dir}/java"
    incremental="true">

    <classpath>
    <path refid="project.class.path"/>
    <path refid="build.dir.classes"/>
    </classpath>
    </iajc>
    the build.cls.dir contains my precompiled sources .. ( the foo.bar package )
    the build.jar.dir contains my prcompiled aspects
    the build.aspect.dir will contain the weaved binaries
    project.class.path contains all project related libraries ..

    the aspectj compiler is telling me constantly that it cannot find the import
    foo.bar

    any idea ???
    help would be appreciated ..
    tmaus, Sep 2, 2004