AspectJ + WTK 2.1 + Ant... need help!

Sebastian Berger

Hi,

at the moment I am writting an Aspect with AspectJ for usage in a WTK 2.1
project. I have to use Proguard or another obfuscator for the jad-file and
at the moment I have the problem, that I don't know where to start in
writting such an Ant file. I searched for hours for information to this
problem, but I couldn't find any. Especially I don't know if it is possible
to develope an Aspect in AspectJ for a WTK 2.1 project, on which I have to
run an obfuscator and that all together done by Ant. The next problem is,
that I read in the web, that the build-files for WTK 2.1 project changed
very strongly and till now I couldn't find any information. I find some
information to the Antenna project, which seems to be very easy in usage,
but in my opinion in my case, when I want to use an Aspect, using Antenna is
not possible, cause for Aspects I have to use the ajc compiler instead of
the standard javac compiler (every java-programm could be compiled using
ajc).
In my opinion it should be possible and the steps to do are the following:
1. run the ajc-compiler on the Aspect-files and the project on which I wanna
try to apply the aspect. This process results in.class-files, which includes
the aspect-functionality.
2. from the .class file create the jar file together with the jad.
3. run the obfuscator on the "normal" jar-file to reduce size and solve some
problems with names.

What do you think on that? Is it possible? Can you give me some advices
where to start and what to do first?

Thanks tons in advance.