Aspell word lists

Paul Lalli

Hi
Could someone please tell me how to install the word list? Reading the
link http://search.cpan.org/~hank/Text-Aspell/Aspell.pm is not helpming
me much. Also ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/dict/ has several files. Do
I need to import all of them? And how can I do that? Many thanks for
your help.

Text::Aspell is a Perl interface to the aspell program. Your question
appears to be about aspell itself, not the Text::Aspell module. You
would be better off asking a group devoted to such things, or reading
the manual for the program you're trying to use:
http://aspell.sourceforge.net/man-html/Working-With-Dictionaries.html#Working-With-Dictionaries

Paul Lalli

soup_or_power

Thanks for your replies. I am not sure what should be the second
argument to the $speller->set_option('master', ?) should be. These are
the contents of my /usr/lib/aspell directory.

american-med.multi american.multi english.multi
english-variant-1
american-med-only english-med-only english-variant-0
english-variant-2