ASPEmail to send to multiple recipients?

news.microsoft.com

HI,

ASPEmail to send to multiple recipients?
I tried to use comma and semicolon but all the time give this message
error:
Error: 6 - 501 Bad address syntax

nor : email@dom,email@dom,email@dom
or: email@dom;email@dom;email@dom

what is the sintaxe for it?
can I only send for one recipient by time?

thanks,

VILMAR

news.microsoft.com

no, i am not!
I only want to use once and separate a lot of mail with comma(,) or
semicolon(;) !
How is the sintax in aspemail component?
thanks,

VILMAR
******************

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

no, i am not!
I only want to use once and separate a lot of mail with comma(,) or
semicolon(;) !

That is how it will end up, but many components require that addresses are
added individually, regardless of what you "want to use."
How is the sintax in aspemail component?

Well, once again, did you try:

mailObject.AddAddress "(e-mail address removed)"
mailObject.AddAddress "(e-mail address removed)"

Bob Lehmann

I thought "sintax" was an additional fee on a pack of cigarettes.

Bob Lehmann

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

I thought "sintax" was an additional fee on a pack of cigarettes.

Hmmm, I thought it was tax on prostitution. :)

news.microsoft.com

Aaron Bertrand - MVP,

I tried something as you suggested, but is giving the same error:
Erro: 6 - 501 Bad address syntax

mailObject.AddAddress "(e-mail address removed)"
mailObject.AddAddress "(e-mail address removed)"

I believe that only way to make it is something as:
while not CONDITION
mailObject.AddAddress RS("email")
wend

What do you think about?

Regards and thank you until here

obs.:
I am sorry also by sintax instead syntax in english language.
I made a confusion because my native languague is portuguese and in
portuguese we have to write SINTAXE.

David D Cowell

try:
mailObject.AddRecipient "Name1, name1@address"
mailObject.AddRecipient "Name2, name2@address"

David D Cowell

Sorry wrong reference, try
Sub AddAddress(Address As String, Optional Name = "")

To add message recipients, CCs, BCCs, and Reply-To's, use the AddAddress,
AddCC, AddBcc and AddReplyTo methods, respectively. These methods accept two
parameters: the email address and, optionally, name. Notice that you must
not use an '=' sign to pass values to the methods. For example,

Mail.AddAddress "(e-mail address removed)", "John Smith"
Mail.AddCC "(e-mail address removed)" ' Name is optional

news.microsoft.com

Sorry David D Cowell,

Still is not running !!
just the same error I wrote before.

thanks,

VILMAR
BRAZIL

Roland Hall

Sintax = begin taxing
Sintaxe = end taxing
Sintaxe is unreachable
The same applies to tolltaxe

--
Roland

This information is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
or fitness for a particular purpose.