    can I only send for one recipient by time?

    thanks,

    VILMAR
    news.microsoft.com, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Did you try using .addAddress multiple times?

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Dec 8, 2003

  3. no, i am not!
    I only want to use once and separate a lot of mail with comma(,) or
    semicolon(;) !
    How is the sintax in aspemail component?
    thanks,

    VILMAR
    ******************

    news.microsoft.com, Dec 8, 2003
  4. > no, i am not!
    > I only want to use once and separate a lot of mail with comma(,) or
    > semicolon(;) !

    That is how it will end up, but many components require that addresses are
    added individually, regardless of what you "want to use."

    > How is the sintax in aspemail component?

    Well, once again, did you try:

    mailObject.AddAddress ""
    mailObject.AddAddress ""

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP
    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Dec 8, 2003
  5. news.microsoft.com

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    I thought "sintax" was an additional fee on a pack of cigarettes.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Dec 8, 2003
  6. news.microsoft.com

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    I guess "sintaxe" must be the UK equivalent of "sintax"?

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Dec 8, 2003
  7. > I thought "sintax" was an additional fee on a pack of cigarettes.

    Hmmm, I thought it was tax on prostitution. :)

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP
    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Dec 8, 2003
  8. Aaron Bertrand - MVP,

    I tried something as you suggested, but is giving the same error:
    Erro: 6 - 501 Bad address syntax

    mailObject.AddAddress ""
    mailObject.AddAddress ""

    I believe that only way to make it is something as:
    while not CONDITION
    mailObject.AddAddress RS("email")
    wend

    What do you think about?

    Regards and thank you until here

    obs.:
    I am sorry also by sintax instead syntax in english language.
    I made a confusion because my native languague is portuguese and in
    portuguese we have to write SINTAXE.

    news.microsoft.com, Dec 9, 2003
  9. try:
    mailObject.AddRecipient "Name1, name1@address"
    mailObject.AddRecipient "Name2, name2@address"

    --
    David D Cowell
    Wildcat Computers, Inc.

    David D Cowell, Dec 9, 2003
  10. Sorry wrong reference, try
    Sub AddAddress(Address As String, Optional Name = "")

    To add message recipients, CCs, BCCs, and Reply-To's, use the AddAddress,
    AddCC, AddBcc and AddReplyTo methods, respectively. These methods accept two
    parameters: the email address and, optionally, name. Notice that you must
    not use an '=' sign to pass values to the methods. For example,

    Mail.AddAddress "", "John Smith"
    Mail.AddCC "" ' Name is optional

    David D Cowell, Dec 9, 2003
  11. Sorry David D Cowell,

    Still is not running !!
    just the same error I wrote before.

    thanks,

    VILMAR
    BRAZIL

    news.microsoft.com, Dec 9, 2003
  12. try this:
    http://support.persits.com/show.asp?code=PS02010983
    are you hosting the site in house?

    David D Cowell, Dec 9, 2003
  13. Look at this also:
    http://support.persits.com/show.asp?code=PS01122780

    David D Cowell, Dec 9, 2003
  14. news.microsoft.com

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Different strokes - so to speak - for different folks. :>)

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Dec 9, 2003
  15. hi david cowell,
    I am hosting site where I work.
    thanks,
    vilmar

    news.microsoft.com, Dec 9, 2003
  16. news.microsoft.com

    Roland Hall Guest

    Sintax = begin taxing
    Sintaxe = end taxing
    Sintaxe is unreachable
    The same applies to tolltaxe

    --
    Roland

    This information is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
    or fitness for a particular purpose.

    Roland Hall, Dec 10, 2003