ASPError Object

Hello Guys,

I am new to ASP. I am learning one by one object.
but when coming to ASPError object. how to use this object. I am not
understanding.

one of my friend suggested w3schoools.com is best site for learning ASP. So
i am learning from that.

So, Please explain about this ASPError Object with a sample .

Do we have to add any custom error asp file in the webser(IIS 5.0) ?

Thanks
Gaff

Mike Brind

G said:
Hello Guys,

I am new to ASP. I am learning one by one object.
but when coming to ASPError object. how to use this object. I am not
understanding.

one of my friend suggested w3schoools.com is best site for learning ASP.
So i am learning from that.

So, Please explain about this ASPError Object with a sample .

Do we have to add any custom error asp file in the webser(IIS 5.0) ?

Thanks
Gaff

I think the tutorial on w3schools is a reasonable start.

Here's the official docs on it:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows200...indows2000/en/server/iis/htm/asp/vbob1dtg.htm

Here's another tutorial:
http://www.topxml.com/asp/asperror_object.asp

Here's some more on creating custom error pages:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;224070