ASPFileUpload Error on Large Files

Paul

I'm using Microsoft's ASPFileUpload routine and everything works just
fine as long as I don't try transfering large files. Anything larger
than about 210K results in the following error message:

Error Type:
Request object, ASP 0104 (0x80004005)
Operation not Allowed

On the .Upload Method. Any help would be appreciated.

--Paul

Steven Burn

Have you checked the folder permissions for whichever folder your uploading
to?

--
Regards

Steven Burn