    nothing better to do let me know. I could pay something too.

    Thanks in advance

    Mark

    Mark Roberts, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Mark Roberts

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:29:54 -0000, "Mark Roberts"
    <> wrote in comp.lang.c++:

    > Does anyone have any information or book recommendations to help me with an
    > ASPI project?
    >
    > I need to bit read a scsi cd rom drive. I'm trying to write a dll that i can
    > then use in VB.
    >
    > Alternatively if anyone is looking for an interesting project and has
    > nothing better to do let me know. I could pay something too.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Mark

    None of ASPI, SCSI CD ROM Drive, DLL, or VB are defined or supported
    in any way by the C++ language, so this is off-topic here. Ask about
    Windows specific extensions in
    news:comp.os.ms-windows.win32.programmer, or one of Microsoft's
    support groups in the news:microsoft.public.vc.* family.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Nov 11, 2004