    website on a domain controller.

    Thanks for reading,

    Richard.

    Richard Chandler, May 5, 2004

  2. There is a KB article addressing this... It can be done.

    --
    Thanks,
    Martin Schmid, EIT, CCSA, MCDBA, MCSE

    "Richard Chandler" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Martin Schmid, May 5, 2004

  3. Richard Chandler

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;315158

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Martin Schmid" <> wrote in message
    : There is a KB article addressing this... It can be done.
    :
    : --
    : Thanks,
    : Martin Schmid, EIT, CCSA, MCDBA, MCSE
    :
    : "Richard Chandler" <> wrote in
    : message news:...
    : > We're having a problem with ASP.NET security and running on a Win2k
    Domain
    : > Controller.
    : >

    Ken Schaefer, May 5, 2004
  4. Richard Chandler

    Mark Guest

    Mine works when I set both the aspnet_wp and the iwam_machinename account
    access to the registry keys. The web page that discusses the
    aspnet_setreg.exe is a good source for more information. It will also let
    you know that you need to set the "Network Service" for 2003 servers. The
    KB article has a mistype on the account name by the way.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329290

    If you are able to get your impersonation to work help me out. I have
    another thread dealing with other problems with getting impersonation to
    work on a DC. "Failed to start monitoring file changes" is the name of the
    thread. This is the error that I get once I try to access my asp.net web
    site.

    Mark, May 5, 2004