ASPNET Account missing on Domain Controller

Paul Fox

I am running Windows Server 2003 that is a Domain Controller (Active
Directory). It is a test machine for numerous things. I have Visual
Studio.Net 2003 install as well. I created a User Control for Uploading
Images & files but I get the "Access Denied" error and telling me to give
the ASP.NET account permission. However, on this Domain Controller, there
is no ASPNET account.

What can I do?
Paul