ASPNET account - writing to a Novell box

thatsMaBoy

Hi,

I have an ASP.Net application (that uses the ASPNET user account). The
application is installed onto a Windows 2003 Standard Server and needs
to write to a Novell box (not on the same domain).

I know the ASPNET account is only a local account and that to write to
other PCs on the same domain, a domain account would need to be
created, etc, etc (I have successfully done this in the past where I
need to write to other PCs on the same domain).

However, I do not know how to allocate the ASPNET account the relevant
permissions to write to a specific folder on the Novell box.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Jimmy