ASPNET Account

Rich

I needed to go to my user accounts when I discovered this
aspnet machine account.I didn't know where it came from
so I deleted the account. Now I find it's from netframe
works 1.1 and since I deleted the account(left
netframework 1.0 and 1.1 intact in add/remove)it is
possible I could have problems in future. My question
is,can I reinstall,or uninstall netframework 1.0&1.1 then
reinstall,or leave well enough alone.I don't even know
what this is used for. Thank you..

Rich