    is,can I reinstall,or uninstall netframework 1.0&1.1 then
    reinstall,or leave well enough alone.I don't even know
    what this is used for. Thank you..
    Rich, Jul 3, 2003

  2. Rich

    dave wanta Guest

    This account is used by the ASP.NET process to function and serve ASP.NET
    web pages, etc.

    I would recommend you uninstall your .NET versions, and reinstall them.

    Cheers!
    Dave
    http://www.aspNetEmail.com

    dave wanta, Jul 3, 2003

  3. Rich

    Rich Guest

    where would I reinstall...should I pickup through windows
    update when I would scan for updates. O r is there a site
    to re-download from? thank you

    Rich, Jul 3, 2003
  4. Rich

    dave wanta Guest

    I would just download the bits from http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/

    Cheers!
    Dave
    www.aspNetEmail.com

    dave wanta, Jul 3, 2003
  5. Rich

    Rich Guest

    OK...well thank you very much Dave...you were most
    helpful!

    Rich, Jul 3, 2003
  6. Rich

    Rich Guest

    This would be great...but how about being informed that a
    account will be setup in user accounts....I'm not the
    only one who was surprised by this extra account...

    what it is, don't

    Rich, Jul 4, 2003