ASPNET Logins in Terminal Server Environment

lparrotta

I’m deploying a .Net 2 website that uses the standard ASPNET_db (hosted on
SqlServer) for user authentication on a local Intranet. I’m using cookies to
save the sessionState (mode="InProc" cookieless="false").

PC users can log-in and utilize the site properly. However it appears that
I can only handle one user per Terminal Server.

When the second TS user logs-in (using the standard .Net 2 Login control
(Forms authentication)), it appears as if the user is authenticated in the
database (dbo.aspnet_users.lastactivitydate is updated).

However as the user is redirected to the DestinationPageUrl after login, the
LoginName control does not recognize him (nor Page.User.Identity.Name). The
session ID and AnonymousID are also changed.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.