AspNET:Menu Item Text Color dont change ?

Tahsin Ä°lhan

i resolve this MY problem ..

i use CSS in example ;
a.menuHover,a.menuHover:link ,a.menuHover:hover, a.menuHover:visited

its key " a " ..

Tahsin Ilhan wrote:

AspNET:Menu Item Text Color dont change ?
14-Eki-09

hi All ;

i make a WebForm with ASP.NET 2.0 and add a Aso.NET:Menu control in this my web form .

i add menu Item dynamics in .cs . etc:Root MenuItem and child but my all MenuItems text Colors dont change in style or aspx .
i need help for this problem ?

Silverlight 2 Beta 2: Doing Data Part VI: A Generic Request WebService
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...cb-8778386d32b5/silverlight-2-beta-2-doi.aspx