    If someone know where i can find it ?

    thanks a lot
    fabrice

    Fabrice, Jun 18, 2005

  2. Fabrice

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Fabrice" <> wrote in message
    news:%...

    > I m looking for OLEdb Drivers for Mysql Server. The file MyOLEDB3.exe
    > I don't managed to find it.
    >
    > If someone know where i can find it ?

    Hmm - it should be here:
    http://dev.mysql.com/get/Downloads/Win32/MyOLEDB3.exe/from/pick
    but seems to be unavailable, even from the main download page. I'm sure a
    quick email to the mySql people will sort it out.

    However, since you're posting in a .NET forum, I'm curious as to why on
    earth you'd want the OleDb driver when there is a truly excellent native
    ..NET data provider available...
    http://crlab.com/mysqlnet/

    Mark Rae, Jun 18, 2005