    I would like to remove it from my computer... according to an
    ASPNETSetup.log I discovered it was installed a couple days ago.

    Can anyone out there help me with this?

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4=?=, Oct 24, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4=?=

    Chris Moore Guest

    Do you mean that you see an ASP.NET user appear at the login screen? Or that you have the .NET Framework installed on the XP Home machine and
    you want to remove it? If it's the latter, you should be able to uninstall the framework from the Add/Remove programs section in the Control Panel. If the
    former is the problem, try looking at the following registry key:
    HKey Local Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SepcialAccounts\Userlist
    Add a key with the name 'ASPNET', a type of 'REG_DWORD' and value '0'

    Hope this helps.
    Chris

    Chris Moore, Oct 27, 2004