ASPNET PROBLEM

Guest

I have XP HOME installed on one of my 3 computers. I have WIN 2k Pro and XP
Pro on each of the other two. ASPNET is not installed on these computers.
For some reason ASPNET is showing up on the one with XP HOME. I do not
recall how this could have happened.

I would like to remove it from my computer... according to an
ASPNETSetup.log I discovered it was installed a couple days ago.

Can anyone out there help me with this?

Chris Moore

Do you mean that you see an ASP.NET user appear at the login screen? Or that you have the .NET Framework installed on the XP Home machine and
you want to remove it? If it's the latter, you should be able to uninstall the framework from the Add/Remove programs section in the Control Panel. If the
former is the problem, try looking at the following registry key:
HKey Local Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SepcialAccounts\Userlist
Add a key with the name 'ASPNET', a type of 'REG_DWORD' and value '0'

Hope this helps.
Chris