    Grey Guest

    What is the access right and function of ASPNET user account? Can I delete it if my PC is as a server or client??

    Million Thanks
    Grey, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Saravana [MVP], Feb 13, 2004

  3. Hi Grey,
    ASP.NET web applications usually run using the built-in ASP.NET account.On
    occassions you may want to use a custom account instead.
    Here is a good article on MSDN which can pretty much answer your question.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetsec/html/SecNetHT01.asp
    Hope this helps.

    Marshal Antony
    ..NET Developer