ASPNET User Problem in Shared Hosting Environment

news.microsoft.com

Hello,

We do provide web hosting service. Every ASP3 process runs under own
username and password so customers can not access other customer's website.
How do I do that with .NET? What is the best running ASPNET in Shared
Hosting Environment? Right now ASP.NET user can access all other customers
websites files and view them.

Thanks,

Telman

Dave

Guys,

I think I have the same issue because I'm trying to setup
Integrated Security in my connection string for an
ASP.NET app.

So does this mean I can create an IUSER_<website> account
for each website I have running and give that IUSR
account access to it's respective SQL Database?

Right now the only way I got Integrated Security to work
and connect to the sample Northwind database was to add a
SQL Login as <mymachine>\ASPNET and giving the ASPNET
account access to Northwind DB.

In a real scenerio I think I should have a different
machine account for each website and it's supporting
databases only.

Can you confirm? Thanks,Dave