    a Domain user ?
    thnx
    Mahmoudreza

    mrsh, Jul 29, 2006

  2. This is only true under IIS 5 (Win2000) and IIS 5.1 (XP). Under IIS 6
    (2003), the new built-in process model is used and the default app pool
    identity is Network Service.

    If you want to change the identity of the 5 or 5.1 process model, change the
    corresponding attributes in the <processModel/> element of machine.config.

    Joe K.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Jul 29, 2006

  3. mrsh