aspnet users permission under SSL on windows server 2003

Guest

my ASP .Net application works fine until I have it run under SSL. When a
remote user wants to write a file or create a folder, the app will throw a
permission error although permission is already given (again, it works with
under regular HTTP protocol). Does anybody have an idea what the problem
might be? Thanks in advance!

Minh

Mr Newbie

check this out, it may help.

<a runat="server"
href=<% =Response.ApplyAppPathModifier("/code/page.aspx")%> >Click</a>
The ApplyAppPathModifier method takes a string representing a URL and
returns an absolute URL, which embeds session information. For example, this
trick is especially useful in situations in which you need to redirect from
a HTTP page to an HTTPS page.