aspnet_compiler on on web site other than default.

Guest

I am trying to compile a web site in place on a website other than the
default web site on my production server. On the development server we
have a web site installed on the default web site and I was able to use the
following command to compile the site:

aspnet_compiler.exe -v /

However, on the production server we created another website called IIE in
IIS and I try the following command aspnet_compiler.exe -v IIE and I get the
error that IIE is not a valid IIS application.

Can someone please give me the proper syntax.?