aspnet_compiler with -fixednames

noidontexist

Hi,

I compile my website using following command:

aspnet_compiler.exe -v /Website -p C:\Website -f -fixednames C:
\PrecompiledWebsite

The result should be nonupdateable precompiled website, in particular,
in the bin directory there should be pairs of *.dll and *.compiled
files. Each time I compile, the *.dll are always there. However, the
*.compiled files appear only sometimes.

Is this the correct behaviour?

Thanks
John