aspnet_isapi.dll Looses Registration

margelos

I have a very strange problem here, after a small adventure i had with
my computer (virus) but all cleaned now, IIS is behaving very strange.
I can't load any .aspx files , and VS cannot load any web project (it
stacks when tries to connect to iis), after a lot of searching what i
managed to do is to make things work when i register the
aspnet_isapid.dll

regsvr32 c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll

the strange thing is that this has to be done everytime i restart my
computer. Somehow the registered dll is missing from Registry.
Sometimes i have to run the above 2-3 times to make it work eventhough
when i check IIS is already registered there!!!!!. Any ideas? Except
formating my pc which is the correct thing, but right now i can't do it
in any way. I have tried install uninstall VS, IIS the same thing...