aspnet_merge error 'access to path denied'

bb

when using the web deployment project to merge my aspnet assemblies i
get an unusual error 'access to path denied' i double checked path
looks ok, and gave everyone full perms on the folder and files, but
nothing.

anyone got anything to try?

Task "AspNetMerge"
Running aspnet_merge.exe ...
Command:
C:\Program
Files\MSBuild\Microsoft\WebDeployment\v8.0\aspnet_merge.exe "C:\My
Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\web_deploy\web_deploy\Debug" -o
Jembe -debug -copyattrs
The "AspNetMerge" task is using "aspnet_merge.exe" from "C:\Program
Files\MSBuild\Microsoft\WebDeployment\v8.0\aspnet_merge.exe".
Utility to merge precompiled ASP.NET assemblies.

An error occurred when merging assemblies: Access to the path
'C:\My Documents\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\web_deploy\web_deploy\Debug\bin\Jembe.pdb' is denied.
C:\Program
Files\MSBuild\Microsoft\WebDeployment\v8.0\Microsoft.WebDeployment.targets(574,9):
error MSB6006: "aspnet_merge.exe" exited with code 1.
Done executing task "AspNetMerge" -- FAILED.
Done building target "AspNetMerge" in project "web_deploy.wdproj" --
FAILED.

bb

as it happens it didnt help. the error code 1 is just some generic
error reporting, which can be made more verbose.. the guy in the url
you posted has duplicate class names - which ive ironed out in my app.

i have since discovered my problem was that i had two projects (one web
app and one class library)

the class library was called 'brian' and i was trying to create a
merged output assembly for the web app called 'brian' too....

i realised i was being stupid later after reading some docs ;-)