aspnet_regiis.exe on Vista - Run as Administrator

Shiva Ramani

When I run the "aspnet_regiis.exe" command in Vista, command prompt suggests
me to "Run as Administrator." . How to do this ?
How to change/configure ASP.NET version to 2.0 to default website in IIS7 /
Vista
My windows update ran .Net framework 1.0 updates, few service packs & after
which whenever I open my ASP.NET solution , IDE asks me to choose ASP.NET 2.0
for the solution.

Ari Manninen

Hold down shift key and right-click the exe file. This should bring up a
context menu with option "Run as Administrator".

Shiva Ramani

The problem when I do so is, it would not execute with -i option (the command
shows something similar to usage/more screen which we get when we run in
command prompt and exits).
When i create a batch file with "aspnet_regiis.exe -i" in a .bat file and
run as administrator iam not sure if this is happening properly.