"tell" my web server to run my web application using v1.1.

From: WindowsDirectory\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\
I should run aspnet_regiis -s W3SVC/1/ROOT/AppName at the command line.

My application is configured as a web site in IIS, rather than a virtual
directory under the Default Website

How do I modify that line?? I've tried:

aspnet_regiis -s W3SVC/1/ROOT/AppName
aspnet_regiis -s W3SVC/1/AppName
aspnet_regiis -s W3SVC//AppName

but it returns with an error that there is no configured web application at
W3SVC/1/ROOT/AppName, etc.

Thanks!