    directory running on a remote IIS server.

    Any ideas most welcome.

    Rak
    =?Utf-8?B?UmFr?=, May 18, 2006

  2. Hi Rak,

    Thank you for posting.

    I've posted my new reply in your original "programatically changing the
    net version of virtual directory" thread. As I mentioned there, the
    aspnet_regiis tool internally change all the script mappings (related to
    ASP.NET specific document extensions). So we can also directly change those
    script mappings manually in our code (through ADSI). You can refer to the
    following article on detailed info:

    #Switching Versions of the ASP.Net Framework
    http://aspalliance.com/306

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Community Support