    ANY SUGGESTIONS

    Thanks
    Ilda

    =?Utf-8?B?aWxkYXI=?=, May 4, 2004

  2. I use a virtual PC to run Whidbey.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
    http://Steve.Orr.net

    "ildar" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Let's start with what I'm trying to achieve:
    > I want to keep asp.net 1.1 and asp.net 2.0 on the same machine and

    transparently
    > switch between the versions of asp.net.
    >
    > What I tried so far:
    > I'm on windows 2000 pro sp4
    >
    > Installed whidbey. I was assuming that VS.NET should handle asp.net

    version by itself
    > at least when i'm starting from VS. Doesn't look it's true can't debug my

    asp.net 1.1
    > projects using VS.net 2003 anymore.
    >
    > Another funny thing can't access the properties of the web server ('can't

    read memory' error).

    > Tried to play with the aspnet_regiis, ended with uninstalling asp.net 2.0

    still having the problem
    > with properties but can debug my 1.1 apps now. So no real success, still

    tricky not really transparent.

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 4, 2004

  3. Just to add to what Steve said, don't forget that there's a free trial
    version of Virtual PC that will last 45 days.

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...8C-3E10-4C54-BCD5-ADC1E780715F&displaylang=en

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], May 4, 2004